Local Event: Taste of Madison – Monday, March 30, 2015
Monday, March 30, 2015
Park Avenue Club - 184 Park Avenue
Florham Park, NJ (Google Map)
VIP Hour: 6:00–7:00pm
General Admission 7:00–9:30pm
Tickets will be held at the WILL CALL table at the Park Avenue Club on Monday night.
Join us at Taste of Madison and indulge in an array of fine wine alongside great food from Madison’s best restaurants! Live music will be performed by Sunnyside Jazz, featuring vocalist Kathleen Wallace, playing timeless classics from the American Songbook. There will also be a fun silent auction, tricky tray, and 50/50 raffle!
Tasters Guild members are eligible to receive $10 off VIP admission.
Taste of Madison is organized and presented by a committee of volunteers from the Madison Rotary Club, Madison Area Chamber of Commerce, and the Madison Downtown Development Commission. All proceeds from this event benefit charitable causes, civic improvements and business development in Madison, NJ.
Featured Premium Wines
• Domaine Faiveley Clos des Cortons Grand Cru, 2011
• Quintessa, 2011
• Dominus Estate, 2011
• Dominus Estate, 2006
• Emerson Brown Cabernet Sauvignon, 2012
• Arietta Red Wine Quartet, 2012
• Flor de Pingus, 2012
• Silver Oak Cabernet Sauvignon Napa, 2010
• BV Georges de Latour Cabernet Sauvignon Reserve, 2011
• Antinori Tignanello, 2011
• Ferrari Carano Reserve Cabernet Sauvignon, 2010
• Chateau Musar Rouge, 2005
• Milziade Antano Sagrantino di Montefalco, 2010
• Allegrini Amarone, 2009
• Orin Swift Papillon, 2012
• World’s End, Good Times Bad Times Cabernet, 2010
Note: Some quantities are limited and may be available exclusively during the VIP hour from 6:00-7:00pm.